Professor Viktor Pendrake has become a legend in his own time. He has passed down the wisdom of years in the wild by heading up the Department of Extraordinary Zoology in Corvis but recent events have pulled him from the halls of academia. After surviving enslavement by the Skorne he returned to the west to rejoin old friends and aid his allies in their struggles for survival.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Viktor Pendrake
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Chain Bola - Ranged weapon, 8" range with no damage
- Lucky Bow - 12" range, POW 10 ranged weapon
- Luck - Missed attack rolls with this weapon may be rerolled once.
- Orgoth Sword - 0,5" range, P+S 11 melee weapon.
- Mercenary - Will work for Cygnar.
- Partisan (Cygnar) - When included in a Cygnar army, this model/unit is a Cygnar model/unit instead of a Mercenary model/unit.
- Minion - Will work for Circle, Trollbloods.
- Animosity (Saxon Orrik) - This model can't be included in the same army as Saxon Orrik.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Beast Lore (★ Action) - Nearby friendly faction warrior model/unit gains boosted attack rolls against beasts for one round.
- Dismember - If you hit a warbeast in melee you get an additional die on the damage roll.
- Duck - Grants a large DEF buff against warbeast attacks and immunity to free strikes made by them.
Thoughts on Viktor Pendrake
Viktor Pendrake in a nutshell
Viktor Pendrake is a tech piece - he is taken for his Beast Lore which hands out a to hit buff against warbeasts. As Titans are so low DEF and Trolls aren't known for being hard to hit either this means that he is taken against the Circle Orboros warp wolves and the Legion of Everblight fliers. He's great in the right metagame - not so much the rest of the time.
Combos & Synergies
- Anyone with critical effects
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Know your metagame. He's too situational for tournaments but works in leagues when you know who you will be facing.
Tricks and Tips
- The knockdown bolas is pretty good.
Changes from Mk2
- This entry first appeared in Forces of Hordes: Minions.
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenary-Minions are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of four different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in a pure Minion army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other Faction models
Since this model is a mercenary and a minion and a partisan, we have omitted displaying the indices (because it'd take up half the page to display everything that is in three full factions). Refer the links instead: