Professor Viktor Pendrake has become a legend in his own time. He has passed down the wisdom of years in the wild by heading up the Department of Extraordinary Zoology in Corvis but recent events have pulled him from the halls of academia. After surviving enslavement by the Skorne he returned to the west to rejoin old friends and aid his allies in their struggles for survival.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Chain Bola - 8" range, gun that does no damage
- Lucky Bow - 12" range, POW 10 ranged weapon
- Luck - Missed attack rolls with this weapon may be rerolled once.
- Orgoth Sword - 0.5" reach, P+S 11 melee weapon.
- Mercenary - Will work as a Cygnar Partisan .
- Partisan [Cygnar] - When included in a Cygnar army, this model/unit is a Cygnar model/unit instead of a Mercenary model/unit.
- Minion - Will work as a Circle Orboros minion, or as a Trollblood minion.
- Animosity [Saxon Orrik] - This model can't be included in the same army as a Saxon Orrik model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Beast Lore (★ Action) - Nearby friendly faction warrior model/unit gains boosted attack rolls against beasts for one round.
- Dismember - If you hit a warbeast in melee you get an additional die on the damage roll.
- Duck - Grants a large DEF buff against warbeast attacks and immunity to free strikes made by them.
Thoughts on Viktor Pendrake
Viktor Pendrake in a nutshell
Viktor Pendrake is a tech piece - he is taken for his Beast Lore which hands out a to hit buff against warbeasts. As Titans are so low DEF and Trolls aren't known for being hard to hit either this means that he is taken against the Circle Orboros warp wolves and the Legion of Everblight fliers. He's great in the right metagame - not so much the rest of the time.
Combos & Synergies
- Anyone with critical effects
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Know your metagame. He's too situational for tournaments but works in leagues when you know who you will be facing.
Tricks and Tips
- The knockdown bolas is pretty good.
- This entry first appeared in Forces of Hordes: Minions (2011).
| Cygnar (Edit)
Note: When taken in the Heavy Metal theme, he doesn't count against your "up to one Merc solo" allowance.
|Circle Orboros (Edit)||Trollbloods (Edit)|
Other Faction models
| M |
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Warlock attachments||Targ Gatorman Soul Slave|
|Units||Farrow||Farrow Bone Grinders - Farrow Brigands - Farrow Commandos - Farrow Razorback Crew - Farrow Slaughterhousers - Farrow Valkyries|
|Gatorman||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Gatorman Bokor & Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
Nyss Hunters - Blythe & Bull - Boomhowlers - Lynus & Edrea
|Solos||Farrow||Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
|Gatorman|| Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron - Bog Trog Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Gatorman Husk - Gatorman Soul Slave - Gatorman Witch Doctor |
Kwaak Slickspine & Gub - Longchops - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw
|Unaligned|| Efaarit Scout - Feralgeist -Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Gobber Raiders - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
Alten Ashley - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Eilish Garrity - Gudrun the Wanderer - Hutchuck - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Orin - Raluk - Saxon Orrik - Viktor Pendrake
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Minion - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance - Will Work for Food|