Trollkin Champion Hero
Fluff blurb (Copy from PP)
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Trollkin Champion Hero
- 3 Other
|Trollkin Champion Hero|
Weapons and Attacks
- Great Axe - range 1, P+S 12.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Leadership [Trollkin Champions] - Friendly Trollkin Champions models in this model's CMD range gain Retaliatory Strike.
- Relentless Charge - While advancing as part of a charge, this model gains Pathfinder.
- Retaliatory Strike - Once per turn when an enemy hits this model in melee, it can hit back. Once.
- Steady - This model can't be knocked down.
Thoughts on Trollkin Champion Hero
Trollkin Champion Hero in a nutshell
If a Trollkin Champion Hero eats all its food and grows up nice and big then one day it will become a Troll Axer. Until then it's a mini-axer.
Combos & Synergies
- Krielstone - otherwise a boosted POW 12 has a decent chance of one-shotting the Champion Hero
- Trollkin Champions - it provides them with pocket-Pathfinder
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Retaliatory Strike doesn't work if the Champion dies. And they aren't that tough.
- A short reach and Thresher means that you need to be good at positioning.
- If you want to give your champs Pathfinder you're probably better off with a Fell Caller Hero for the same cost - and it's more flexible as a combat model.
Tricks & Tips
- See if you can charge and thresher two heavies at once.
Comparison to Mk2
The reach on its axe went down - a big loss when your main thing is Thresher
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other faction models
|Warlocks||Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Minion Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|