Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|Unit Size|| 1 Leader|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Carbine - 10" range, POW 10 gun
- Monkey Wrench - 0.5" reach, P+S 8 melee weapon
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Dig In (★ Action) - This model gains cover, immunity to blast damage, and stops blocking LOS. It retains this until it moves or is engaged.
- Repair [d3] (★ Action) - This model can remove d3 damage points from a friendly Faction construct model in B2B.
- Sabotage (★ Action) - Target enemy warjack or battle engine in B2B with this model suffers d3 + 3 damage points and cannot have damage removed from it for one round. You choose which column suffers the damage.
Thoughts on Trencher Mechaniks
Trencher Mechaniks in a nutshell
No discussion of these guys can start without comparing them to Cygnar's other Mechanik unit: Field Mechaniks. Whereas the Field Mechs represent dirt-cheap repairers who aren't good for much else, Trencher Mechs can shoot, are more durable, and are much more expensive (per model). A huge point in the Trencher's favour is they can be taken in the Trencher theme, while the gobbers can't.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Originally released in the Trencher CID (2017.06)
- Heavy Metal
- Sons of the Tempest - (Article) (Category)
- Storm Division - (Article) (Category)
- Gravediggers - (Article) (Category)
Other Cygnar models