Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Heavy Cannon - 15" range, 4" AOE, POW 15 gun
- Military Rifle (x2) - 10" range, POW 11 guns
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Template:Forward Deployment
- Reinforcements [Trencher] - During your Maintenance Phase, return d3 small-based friendly destroyed Trencher Grunts to play. Models return with 1 unmarked damage box, completely within this model's CMD range, and completely within 3" of another model in their unit. They must forfeit their Combat Action this turn.
- Template:Trench Network
Thoughts on Trencher Blockhouse
Trencher Blockhouse in a nutshell
First for a warmachine army, a unit that is a structure! (well even Circle stones aren't exactly a combat thing)
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Pretty sure it can't move.
Tricks & Tips
Originally released in the Trencher CID (2017.06)
Other Cygnar models