|Crucible Guard CID is now live (Edit)||
Add fluff blurb
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
- Force Blow - 2" reach, P+S 14 melee weapon
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Force Barrier - This model gains +2 DEF vs ranged attacks and is immune to blast damage.
- Mental Force - This model can use Mental Force at the beginning of each attack. If it does, all attack and damage rolls resulting from the attack are boosted. After the attack is resolved, this model suffers d3 damage points.
- Poltergeist - When an enemy model misses this model with an attack, immediately after the attack is resolved you can choose to push the enemy model d3" directly away from this model.
- Template:Psychokinetic Blast
- Steady - This model can't be knocked down.
Thoughts on Trancer
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Trancer in a nutshell
Trancers are experimental medical/alchemical weapons made from disposed refugees willing to fight alongside the Crucible Guard against Khador in Llael. They are pumped full of chemicals granting them telekinetic powers and set loose on the battlefield.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Other Crucible Guard models
|Warcasters||Aurum Legate Lukas di Morray - Aurum Adeptus Syvestro - Marshal General Baldwin Gearhart & Mr. Clogg - Aurum Lucanum Athanor Locke - Captain Eira Mackay|
|Warcaster attachments||Aurum Legate Alyce Marc - Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Mercenary) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Liberator - Retaliator - Vanguard||Suppresor - Toro - Vindicator||Vulcan|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Infantry - Assault Troopers - Combat Alchemists - Dragon's Breath Rocket - Rocketmen - Shock Troopers - |
Ranking Officer : Doctor Adolpheus Morely
|Solos|| Rocketman Ace - Mechanik - Trancer|
Prospero - Gorman - Hutchuck
|Battle Engines||Railless Interceptor|
|Primae Materia - Magnum Opus|
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.