Theme - Hammer Strike
This theme force is used to field the dwarf and ogre alliance of the Rhulfolk.
Theme Force Restrictions
Army can only include Mercenary models from the following list:
- Rhulic Non-Character Warjacks
- Rhulic models/units
Theme Force Bonuses
- For every 20 points of units get one for free:
- Command Attachment
- Weapon Crew
- Ogrun Bokur
- Heavy warjacks and weapon crew units gain Reposition 3" (Reposition [_"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to _", then its activation ends.)
- Your deployment is extended 2" forward
Thoughts on this Theme Force
Here comes Ossrum and the Dwarves. No one else wants this list (and Ossrum gives up some interesting solos for it). But extended deployment zone, and heavies with Reposition (thank goodness the Gunbunnies don't!) are good things. Repositioning Horgenhold Artillery Corps is better.
Instead of running a heavy warjack in this theme is almost always better off trampling than repositioning.
The ways to maximise your free points are considered to be:
- A free Artillery Corps for two min units of Forge Guard
- A free Artillery Corps for an Artillery Corps and a full unit of Forge Guard (Min Forge Guard, Artillery, and Herne & Jonne if you want to save a point)
- Two artillery corps free for two maximum and one minimum units of Forge Guard
- Two artillery corps and a Bokur free for three maximum Forge Guard units, a unit of Tactical Arcanist Corps, and Herne & Jonne.
As can be seen the Forge Guard are considered far, far better than the Ogrun Assault Corps, the High Shields, or the TAC. And the Artillery Corps are considered a better freeby then a Bokur or Forge Guard Officer & Standard.
In Mk1 and Mk2 this was known as The Searforge Commission.
Rules Clarification : Theme Forces (Edit)
Models in this Theme Force
Refer to Category:Hammer Strike
|Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Cryx||The Ghost Fleet - Infernal Machines - Dark Host||(Edit)|
|Cygnar||Storm Division - Heavy Metal - Sons of the Tempest - Gravediggers||(Edit)|
|Khador||Winter Guard Kommand - Legion of Steel - Jaws of the Wolf||(Edit)|
|Protectorate of Menoth||The Creator's Might - Guardians of the Temple - Exemplar Interdiction||(Edit)|
|Retribution of Scyrah||Forges of War - Defenders of Ios - Shadows of the Retribution||(Edit)|
|Mercenaries||Hammer Strike - The Kingmaker's Army - Operating Theater||(Edit)|
|Convergence of Cyriss||Destruction Initiative||(Edit)|
|Circle Orboros||The Bones of Orboros - The Devourer's Host - The Wild Hunt||(Edit)|
|Legion of Everblight||Ravens of War - Children of the Dragon - Oracles of Annihilation||(Edit)|
|Skorne||Winds of Death||(Edit)|
|Trollbloods||Band of Heroes - Power of Dhunia||(Edit)|
|Minions||The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance||(Edit)|
|Grymkin||Dark Menagerie - Bump in the Night||(Edit)|