Theme - Gravediggers
Cygnar Theme Force
- 1 Theme Rules
- 2 Thoughts on this Theme Force
- 3 Other
This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
Theme Force Restrictions
A Gravediggers army can only include Cygnar models from the following list:
|Allowed models|| Which includes |
Last updated 2017.06
|Cygnar warcasters||Too many to bother listing|
| Non-character warjacks
||Too many to bother listing|
|Captain Jonas Murdoch leading a non-character Mercenary unit|
Theme Force Bonuses
- This army can include up to one non-character Mercenary unit with Captain Jonas Murdoch attached to it.
- For every 20 points of units/structures in this army, you can add one Trencher weapon crew unit, command attachment, or solo to the army free of cost.
- Free units do not count toward the total point value of units in the army when calculating this bonus.
- Trencher warrior models in the army gain Rise. (Rise - If this model is knocked down, at the beginning of your next Maintenance Phase it stands up for free.)
- You gain +1 to your starting roll for the game.
Thoughts on this Theme Force
Gravediggers in a nutshell
Trenchers form the highly-trained core of Cygnar's armed might, and this theme allows you to field an entire force of them.
Theme's strengths & Playing to them
Theme's weaknesses and Mitigating them
Casters of Note
- Released in the Trencher CID (2017.06)
Rules Clarification : Theme Forces (Edit)
Models in this Theme Force
Refer to Category: Gravediggers