Theme - The Creator's Might
Protectorate Theme Force
The word of the Creator of Man is law, and by the will of the faithful his designs are made material. The clergy of the Protectorate march to war arrayed as an army worthy of Menoth, channelling the power of Menite relics that predate the priest-kings while chanting prayers drawn from holy writ and ancient inscriptions. Their mighty sanctified machines rumble across the battlefield to clash with those who would deny the glory of Menoth. great wheels bearing the weight of consecrated edifices grind ever onward, accompanied by the hymns of warpriests. In righteous splendour menoth's most devout servants go forth to battle blessed by his might.
- 1 Theme Rules
- 2 Thoughts on this Theme Force
- 3 Other
Theme Force Restrictions
A The Creator's Might army can only include Protectorate models from the following list:
|Allowed models|| Which includes |
Last updated 2017.03
|Protectorate warcasters||Too many to bother listing|
| Non-character warjacks
||Too many to bother listing|
|Avatar of Menoth|
|Choir(s) of Menoth|
|Visgoth Juviah Rhoven & Honor Guard|
|The Covenant of Menoth|
|Initiate Tristan Durant|
|Protectorate Battle Engines|
Theme Force Bonuses
- For every 25' points of warjacks and battle engines, you gain either a free solo or three free Wracks.
- Friendly models/units can begin the game affected by the upkeep spells of models in this army.
- These spells and their targets must be declared before either player deploys any models.
- Models in this army do not have to pay to upkeep their spells during your first turn of the game.
- Applies to Battlegroup Controllers
- Solos and the Choir of Menoth gain Reposition [3"]. (Reposition [3"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3", then its activation ends.)
- Battlegroup Controllers now benefit from free upkeeps.
Thoughts on this Theme Force
The Creator's Might in a Nutshell
This is an All Jacks All The Time theme force. If you wanted an almost all jack army (e.g. with High Allegiant Amon Ad-Raza) it's basically free points. If you wanted to screen your jacks with something other than a Choir of Menoth then it might be less useful.
Theme strengths & Playing to them
Theme weanesses & Mitigating them
Casters of Note
Rules Clarification : Theme Forces (Edit)
Models in this category
Refer to Category: The Creator's Might