The Commodore Cannon & Crew
From Battle College
Mercenary Privateer Sea Dog Unit
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Other
|The Commodore Cannon & Crew|
|Unit Size||Gun + 3 crew|
Weapons and Attacks
Cannon - variable range, AOE and POW, see attack types.
- Attack Type - When you make an attack with this weapon you must choose one of the following types:
- Cannister Shot 10" spray range, POW 20 ranged attack, with +2 RAT bonus to the firing model
- Cannon Ball 20" range POW 16 ranged attack. Slams target.
- Incendiary Shot 16" range, AOE 4, POW 14 ranged attack with fire damage, that inflicts continuous fire
Hand Weapon 0,5" range, P+S 8 melee weapon Pistol 8" range, POW 10 gun
- Limited Employment - the Commodore will only work for Privateer warcasters
- Sea Dog
- Focal Point - If this model dies, the rest of the unit does as well.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Heavy Artillery - this model gets lugged by its crew. It doesn't activate - instead one crewman gets to fire it with the Fire action. Can't be knocked down or made stationary and can't shoot if the crew have lugged it.
- Fire (★ Attack) One model right by the Commodore Cannnon may fire it
- Gunnery (★ Action) Give a cumulative to hit bonus to whoever's firing the Commodore
Thoughts on The Commodore Cannon & Crew
The Commodore Cannon & Crew in a nutshell
Boom! Best artillery in the game!
Combos & Synergies
- Captain Phinneus Shae, Captain Bartolo Montador, and Fiona the Black - these are the only warcasters it will work for. They normally take it given the choice
- Lord Rockbottom can give the deck gun coins to make it harder hitting
- Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile Buffs it
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Kill either the infantry or the gun and it dies.
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk2
- Standard artillery upgrades and it got cheaper.
- Lost a point of ARM