Tharn Ravager White Mane
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
|Tharn Ravager White Mane|
- Tharn Axe - 2" reach, P+S 13 melee weapon
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Heart Eater - When this model kills something in melee it gets the corpse token (to a maximum of three). It can spend to buy or boost in melee.
- Overtake - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, after the attack is resolved it can immediately advance up to 1".
- Treewalker - This model ignores forests for LoS and gains a DEF buff against melee attacks while in a forest.
- Veteran Leader [Tharn Ravagers] - While in this model's CMD range, other friendly Tharn Ravagers models gain +1 to attack rolls.
Analysis of Tharn Ravager White Mane
Tharn Ravager White Mane in a Nutshell
The Tharn Ravager White Mane cuts through the enemy. Overtake. Spend a corpse token to buy another attack. Attack. Kill. Overtake. It also leads the Tharn Ravagers and gives them a bonus to hit doing the same thing.
Combos & Synergies
- Tharn Ravagers obviously
- The Devourer's Host Theme allows him to start with a corpse token, though there are probably better targets.
Drawbacks and Downsides
- It's a job done by a lot of alternatives in the Circle. And the Bloodweaver Night Witch is normally better at it.
- Heart Eater fails against constructs.
- Ravagers generally don't need help hitting.
Tricks and Tips
- Send him at the squishy stuff. He really isn't very complicated.
Released in Hordes: Metamorphosis (2009)
Other Circle models