Rules Clarification : Unit of Warcasters or Warlocks (Edit)
- Even though they're warcasters, if they're out of formation they suffer the normal penalties (can't make attacks, actions, spells, etc).
- They can't upkeep each other's spells.
- They can only dominate one SteamRoller scenario element at a time.
- Each warlock/warcaster can have different upkeeps on them if those upkeeps are "target SELF" or "target model". If you cast an upkeep that is "target model/unit", that is the only upkeep any of them can have.
- Units Buying Attacks (Edit)
- If you make attacks with model [A], then start making attacks with model [B], you cannot 'go back' and buy more attacks with [A]. Because:
- A model can only buy additional attacks during its Combat Action.
- A model in a unit must complete its Combat Action before the next model starts theirs (with some exceptions, like CMA).
- The Legion Twins
- Rhyas cannot dominate a zone while out of formation.
- Rhyas can use the feat while out of formation.
- Only Haley Prime is an 'actual' warcaster model, and as such she is the only one that can dominate a scenario element.
- The echoes can Control/Contest scenarios like a normal unit.
- Haley Prime can dominate an element even if the echoes are out of formation.