The disfigured farrow assistant of Dr. Arkadius, Targ aids his master by tending the violent and unpredictable farrow warbeasts. Although lacking refinement and expertise, Targ has a way with warbeasts. He can push a warbeast to lash out with an unpredictable attack, administer vital medical care to his charges, or provide vital guidance to farrow warbeasts that wander too far from their masters.
Weapons and Attacks
- Butcher Knife - A P+S 10 backup melee weapon.
- Minion - Works for Circle, Legion, Skorne, Trollbloods.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Attached - Before the start of the game, attach this model to a friendly Faction warcaster for the rest of the game. Each Faction warcaster can only have one model/unit attached to it.
- Ancillary Attack (★ Action) - RNG 3. Target friendly Faction warjack/warbeast immediately makes a basic melee or ranged attack. A model can be targeted by Ancillary Attack only once per turn.
- Herding - While this model is in its warlock's CTRL range, that warlock can force, leech, reave, heal and transfer damage to warbeasts in its battlegroup in this model's CMD range.
- Medicate (★ Action) - Range B2B. Heal target friendly faction living warbeast d3 damage.
Thoughts on Targ
Targ in a nutshell
Targ is a minion warlock attachment - he only attaches to minion warlocks alas. His main ability is anciliary attack.
Combos & Synergies
- Road Hog - an extra Road Hog spray is probably the best you can get for his cost
- Ironback Spitter - An extra medium AoE corrosive shot isn't bad either and might actually be better. Who needs artillery?
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Squishy so wants to stay near a beast with a ranged attack.