Swamp Gobber Chef
While most equate gobbers with an aptitude towards the mechanikal, they are a race with varied talents and interests. Gobber Chefs are extremely creative, if unconventional, in their choice of ingredients; and many find themselves run out of town when too many local pets go missing. These misfit cuisiniers often turn their attention to the care and feeding of warbeasts embroiled in battle, far from their natural food sources. Most commanders welcome their presence, as fresh recruits are far more easily replaced than costly rations and supplies.
|Swamp Gobber Chef|
Weapons and Attacks
- Cleaver - It's meant for chopping up meat that doesn't fight back. .5" range, POW 8.
- Minion - Works for Circle, Legion, Skorne, Trollbloods.
- Backstab - This model gains an additional die to hit and damage rolls when it attacks from the target's back arc.
- Stew's On - Nearby warrior models gain Comfort Food. (Comfort Food - If this model is close to a warbeast at the start of the control phase it can be removed from play to clear the Fury off that beast. Chomp!)
Thoughts on Swamp Gobber Chef
Swamp Gobber Chef in a nutshell
Fury Management - Minion Style. Where we sacrifice warriors to keep the beasts happy.
Combos & Synergies
- Gatorman Bokor & Bog Trog Swamp Shamblers It's generally nice to wait until things are dead before feeding them to giant slavering beasts
- Whatever the cheapest models in each faction are.
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
- It costs almost nothing and so can fit into almost any army. It also works with any faction.
- The Chef himself can be the required friendly faction warrior if you are playing him within minions so in a pinch he can feed himself to a near by beast.