Supreme Kommandant Irusk
Having failed in his first assault on Northguard, Irusk received a severe dressing down by Empress Vanar. The accusation that he had wasted the lives of his men cut particularly deep. He took a short leave in which he considered falling on his sword, an honorable death for a disgraced soldier such as himself. However he was summoned by the Empress before he could act and promoted to Supreme Kommandant, a direct challenge to his legacy. Irusk knows the empress' unspoken command is that only total victory will suffice. Irusk now enters battle determined to earn his new rank by using all his stratagems and strategic planning to utterly defeat the motherland's enemies.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Supreme Kommandant Irusk
- 3 Other
|Supreme Kommandant Irusk|
Weapons and Attacks
- Hand Cannon - Long range, average POW gun.
- Endgame - Short reach, average P+S melee weapon.
- Warcaster - This model comes with a bunch of special rules, most notably being really awesome at everything.
- Tactician (Faction warrior) - While in this model's CMD range, friendly Faction warriors can see and move through each other freely.
- Total Obedience - Friendly faction non-caster warrior models gain Tough while in Irusk's CMD range.
Feat : Desperate Ground
Faction models 1) ignore clouds and forests for LOS, 2) gain Pathfinder 3) immediately stand up (unless knocked down earlier on the same turn).
4) Enemy models activating in Irusk's CTRL area suffer a SPD penalty.
- Airburst - Above average cost, RNG CTRL, medium AoE spell. Ignores LOS, cover, concealment, elevation and stealth and all models hit take a low POW damage roll.
- Artifice of Deviation - Upkeep spell that lets you place a large AOE anywhere in CTRL range. While in the AOE, friendly faction models gain cover and enemy models treat it as rough terrain.
- Battle Lust - Friendly Faction warrior model/unit gains additional melee damage dice.
- Energizer - Battlegroup models currently in control range can advance a small amount. Once per activation.
- Fire for Effect - Upkeep spell which gives a target friendly faction model a boosted attack & damage roll on its first attack each activation.
- Solid Ground - Low cost, self target upkeep spell. Friendly Faction models in control range get immunity to knockdown and blast damage.
Thoughts on Supreme Kommandant Irusk
Note to Editors
Comparison to Mk2
Supreme Kommandant Irusk in a nutshell
Thoughts on when & how to best use his feat and spells
Typical Army & Strategy
For example: "using her feat turn to get a melee/ranged/spell assassination" "attrition then win on scenario" "board control then win on scenario" "sending a jack in, to beat the enemy warcaster's face into pulp" "etc"
Drawbacks, Downsides, & Bad Match-Ups
Tricks & Tips
- Originally released in Warmachine: Legends (2008)
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other faction models