Stone Scribe Chronicler
Stories have power, particularly the great epics, and the elder stone scribes who record such tales can relate them to warriors to restore their spirits. The influence of these tales is such that nearby trollkin draw an uncanny strength from them: mists cloak the warriors, their muscles surge with vigor, and their reflexes flash with unnatural speed.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Stone Scribe Chronicler
- 3 Other
|Stone Scribe Chronicler|
Weapons and Attacks
- Battle Axe - 1" range, P+S 11
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Storytelling - This model can tell one of the following stories during it's activation:
- Charge of the Trolls - Target faction unit gains a bonus to melee attack/damage rolls against enemy models in melee range of a friendly warbeast.
- Hero's Tragedy - When an enemy warrior model kills a model in target faction unit, the enemy model is knocked down after its activation.
- Tale of Mist - Target faction unit gains concealment and can't be targeted by ranged/magic attacks while knocked down.
Thoughts on Stone Scribe Chronicler
Stone Scribe Chronicler in a nutshell
The other warrior support solo for Trolls (alongside the Fell Caller Hero), the Chronicler protects from shooting, protects from melee - or just makes the Trolls hit harder and more accurately.
Combos & Synergies
- Any warrior models. Seriously, any. It helps all of them.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- It's easy to get too much "support bloat" where all your models are helping others kill stuff and there's not enough to actually do the killing.
- Little personal combat potential.
Tricks & Tips
Comparison to Mk2
Little change but infantry is a lot less common.
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other faction models
|Warlocks||Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Minion Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|