From Battle College
- Terrain that normally randomly expire (Dense Fog & Burning Earth) does not expire as per the Steamroller rules.
- The clouds can, however, be forced to expire by spells/effects that make clouds disappear.
- If a "terrain cloud" is dispelled, the entire terrain piece is removed from the table.
To reiterate: if you have a Forest which is also Burning Earth, it counts as a cloud. If that cloud is dispelled, the entire Forest is taken off the table. (Infernal Ruling)
- Units that contain non-warrior models (such as the Legion Spawning Vessel) are not eligible to score circular zones. (Infernal Ruling)
- Any kind of solo is eligible to control flags, even if it is Immobile and/or Created (like the Stormwall's pods).
- Crabbits are a warbeast that come in pairs of two Crabits for 7 points (normally), and can be taken singly for free (in theme).
Scoring for them is done the same way as multi-model solos. (Infernal Ruling)
- Destroy 1 crabbit = 0 points
- Destroy 2 crabbits = 7 points
- Destroy 3 crabbits = 7 points
- Destroy 4 crabbits = 14 points
Setting up scenarios
- There is a typo in the Recon text. Use two zones as per the diagram. (Infernal Ruling)