Retribution Vyre Heavy Warjack
Recently unleashed upon the enemies of the Retribution, House Vyre’s myrmidons were developed with distinct capabilities all their own. The Sphinx rends its enemies with twin force claws or uses its runespear cannon to shatter an enemy’s mystical defenses, making it more vulnerable to magical attacks.
Weapons and Attacks
- Runespear Cannon - Ranged weapon, RNG 10, ROF 1, POW 12
- Heavy Force Claw - Melee weapon, RNG 2, POW 6, P+S 17
- Light Force Claw - Melee Weapon, RNG 1, POW 4, P+S 15
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
Thoughts on Sphinx
Comparison to Mk2
- Psychic Relay was changed from a magic accuracy buff to a magic range increase.
- Model gained a point of STR
- Slightly less expensive compared to its Mk2 version
Sphinx in a nutshell
Cheap, resilient beatstick.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other Retribution models
Rules Clarification : Warjack (Edit)
- Please refer to the Warjack page for a recap of the warjack rules, and the very few associated Infernal Rulings.
Rules Clarification : Construct - None yet. (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Open Fist (Edit)
- Refer to the Rules Clarifications on Throw.
- When you make a Throw Power Attack, no other abilities of the Fist weapon (such as Chain Strike) are applied unless they specifically mention Throws.