|See also How to Read the statblock|
Weapons and Attacks
- Vomit Swarm - 8" range, AOE 3", POW 13 gun
- Continuous Corrosion - A model hit by this attack suffers continuous corrosion, which has a chance of doing a single point of damage each turn.
- Poison - This weapon gains an additional die on damage rolls against living models.
- Scuttering Swarm - After determining the point of impact, another 3" AOE is deviated from there. Models hit by the additional AOE suffer a POW 7 blast damage roll and continuous corrosion.
- Big Meaty Fist - 2" reach, P+S 19
- Anchor - 2" reach, P+S 21
- Gargantuan - Gargantuans are giant warbeasts, even bigger and stompier than normal. They all share a stack of standard special rules.
- Amphibious - This model treats shallow water as open terrain while advancing. While completely in shallow water, this model gains concealment and does not block line of sight.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Bulldoze - When this model is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2" directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when this model makes a trample power attack.
- Snacking - If this model boxes a living model with an attack it may optionally remove it from play and heal d3 damage points.
Vortex of the Deep - COST 2, Range 8", AOE (★), Offensive animus
- If this attack misses, nothing happens. If it hits, center a 4" AOE on the model directly hit, push enemies within the AOE directly towards the model directly hit in the order you choose. Also, the AOE is shallow water that remains in play for one round.
Thoughts on Sea King
Sea King in a nutshell
The Sea King is the third Trollblood gargantuan - and it has a threat range 2" longer than the other two for melee and it hits harder.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- The Sea King is a big and debuffable target.
- It really needs all its fury cleared off it. If your opponent messes with your fury management, you're going to have a bad time.
Tricks & Tips
- Got an enemy sitting just out of charge range of your troops? Run a cheap model in front of them, cast Vortex of the Deep at your own model, and push the enemy into your unit's charge range.
- Just be careful you don't block your own charges with the cheap model.
- Themes for generic warbeasts (Edit)
Other faction models
|Trollblood - Minion models (Edit)|
|Warlocks|| Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|
|Trollbloods - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Band of Heroes - Power of Dhunia|