|Relative Cost||Very High|
Weapons and Attacks
- Vomit Swarm - Average range, average POW, small AoE
- Big Meaty Fist (Left) - Long range, very high P+S.
- Anchor (Right) - Long range, even higher P+S.
- Gargantuan - Gargantuans are giant warbeasts, even bigger and stompier than normal. They all share a stack of standard special rules.
- Amphibious - This model treats shallow water as open terrain while advancing. While completely in shallow water, this model gains concealment and does not block line of sight.
- Bulldoze - When this model is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2" directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when this model makes a trample power attack.
- Snacking - If this model boxes a living model with an attack it may optionally remove it from play and heal a low, variable number of damage points.
Animus: Vortex of the deep
Offensive animus (medium range and cost). On a hit push models in a medium AoE towards the model hit and leave the medium AoE in play as shallow water for a round.
Thoughts on Sea King
Sea King in a nutshell
The Sea King is the third Trollblood gargantuan - and it has a threat range 2" longer than the other two for melee and it hits harder.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- The Sea King is a big and debuffable target.
- It really needs all its fury cleared off it
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other faction models
|Trollblood - Minion models (Edit)|
|Warlocks|| Bloody Barnabas - Calaban - Helga - Jaga-Jaga - Lord Carver - Maelok - Midas - Rask - Sturm & Drang|
Requires a 2+ warlock game
|Other Controllers|| Lesser Warlocks: Brun & Lug - Dahlia & Skarath - Rorsh & Brine - Wrongeye & Snapjaw
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The minion battlegroup members you can include in a Trollblood army depends entirely on what type of model is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what minions it can control.|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Bone Grinders - Brigands - Commandos - Razorback Crew - Slaughterhousers - Bokur & Swamp Shamblers - Gatorman Posse - Gobber Bellows|
|Solos||Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Efaarit Scouts - Feralgeist - Witch Doctor - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher|
|Trollblood - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Band of Heroes - Power of Dhunia|