Sea Dog Deck Gun
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Other
|Sea Dog Deck Gun|
Weapons and Attacks
Hand Weapon - 0,5" range, P+S 8 melee weapon
Deck Gun 12" range, AOE 3, POW 13 gun
- Mercenary - will work for Cryx, Cygnar, Khador, and the Protectorate
- Sea Dog
- Reposition [_"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to _", then its activation ends.
- Man-Sized - This model is on a large base, but is treated as being on a small one.
- Mobile Artillery - When this model moves, it gains additional movement for each Grunt nearby.
- Take Up - If this model is killed you may instead remove a Grunt within 1". Remove any effects on this model, and apply any effects that were on the old grunt.
Thoughts on Sea Dog Deck Gun
Sea Dog Deck Gun in a nutshell
The Deck Gun is that rare piece that is overpriced despite being extremely cheap. The low accuracy and POW of the gun renders it ineffective against pretty much all targets and so the best you can hope for out of the unit is some good blast scatters onto unprotected infantry. There are better ways to spend 3 points.
Combos & Synergies
- Lord Rockbottom can give the deck gun coins to make it harder hitting
- [[Master Gunner Dougal Macnaille] gives them +1 to hit and extra range for a turn
- Captain Phinneus Shae makes it move faster
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Not terribly long ranged
Tricks and Tactics
Theme Forces this is a member of