Sea Dog Deck Gun
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Other
|Sea Dog Deck Gun|
Weapons and Attacks
Hand Weapon - 0,5" range, P+S 8 melee weapon
Deck Gun 12" range, AOE 3, POW 13 gun
- Mercenary - will work for Cryx, Cygnar, Khador, and the Protectorate
- Sea Dog
- Reposition [_"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to _", then its activation ends.
- Man-Sized - This model is on a large base, but is treated as being on a small one.
- Mobile Artillery - When this model moves, it gains additional movement for each Grunt nearby.
- Take Up - If this model is killed you may instead remove a Grunt within 1". Remove any effects on this model, and apply any effects that were on the old grunt.
Thoughts on Sea Dog Deck Gun
Sea Dog Deck Gun in a nutshell
You read everywhere on the site, that this and that infantry tend to die to blast damage, but don't know, how to acquire one? The deck gun is among the cheapest way to get some AOE shooting onto the board. Being dirt cheap, this artillery provides (very) low grade shooting to support the Sea Dogs, and the forces they accept them, as mercenaries.
Combos & Synergies
- Lord Rockbottom can give the deck gun coins to make it harder hitting
- Captain Phinneus Shae makes it move faster
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Not terribly long ranged
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk2
- Standard artillery upgrades and it got cheaper.
- Lost a point of ARM
- Gunner lost a point of SPD, gained Mobile Artillery to compensate
- Lost Gang
- Lost Range Finder
- Gained Reposition