|1.6 points each|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Ryssovass Blade - 2" reach, P+S 10 melee weapon
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Defensive Line - While base to base with another model in the unit gain a DEF boost in melee and immunity to knockdown.
- Precision Strike - When damaging a warjack/warbeast with a melee attack, the attacker chooses which column/branch takes the damage.
Thoughts on Ryssovass Defenders
Ryssovass Defenders in a nutshell
On paper, they're suppose to be a tanky unit with Weapon Masters. With 2" Weapon Master and Precision Strike they're a surgical cut against high priority targets. They want to cripple Warjacks and Warbeasts.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- While they're both two distinct units, it looks like these guys and Sentinels will be competing for the same space. Though the Defenders are cheaper.
Tricks & Tips
- Originally released 2017.04
Other Retribution models
|Retribution Mercenary Models/Units|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|