Ruin is a blend of engineering and black magic, an unsettling fusion that has resulted in a malevolently aware machine. Ruin’s scarred chassis is festooned with powerful Orgoth relics that possess a willful hunger to harvest souls and whisper incomprehensibly directly into the warjack’s cortex. Orsus Zoktavir has been entrusted to exploit Ruin as a weapon for the Motherland, whatever the cost.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Ruin
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Armored Fist - Mid range, average P+S melee weapon.
- Black Iron Mace - Long reach, very high P+S melee weapon.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Bond: (Butcher) - While in Butcher's battlegroup, this model gains Boundless Charge (Boundless Charge - Low cost, low range spell. Friendly Faction model gains increased charge range, Pathfinder, and can charge for free.)
- Sacred Ward - This model can't be targeted by enemy spells.
- Soul Taker: Spirit Harvester - This model collects souls from enemies that die nearby and can carry up to 5. At the start of its activation it can convert souls into focus.
- Arcane Vortex - Can negate spells targeting nearby models by spending a focus or token. The negated spell's cost is still paid.
Thoughts on Ruin
Comparison to Mk2
Ruin in a nutshell
Thoughts on when & how to use their feat and spells
Typical Army & Strategy
Drawbacks, Downsides, & Bad Match-Ups
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other faction models