Rorsh & Brine
Rorsh cares nothing for goals or sides in the battles wracking western Immoren and offers his services for reasonable payment and no questions asked. He carries his lever-action pig iron and a fondness for explosives from one battlefield to the next. His greatest weapon is the gargantuan bipedal fighting boar Brine, whom Rorsh takes particular delight in unleashing to rend enemies limb from limb.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Other
|Rorsh & Brine|
Weapons and Attacks
- Dynomite - Range 6, POW 12, medium AoE.
- Lever Action Pig Iron - Range 10, POW 12, two shots.
- Cleaver - Short range, P+S 11 backup melee weapon.
- Claw x2 - P+S 14.
- Gore - P+S 15.
- Mercenaries: Cryx, Cygnar, Khador, Protectorate of Menoth
- Minions: Circle, Legion, Skorne, Trollbloods
- Lesser Warlock - Needs to bring at least one warbeast in battlegroup and shares many warlock rules including fury manipulation, but is counted as a solo.
- Farrow Warlock - This model can only have Farrow Warbeasts in its battlegroup.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Feign Death - While knocked down this model can't be targetted by shooting or spells.
- Diversionary Tactic (★ Action) - Medium blast centred on Rorsh with POW 6 to everyone except Rorsh and Brine. Full advance forr Rorsh and for Brine if he was in the AoE - and neither takes free strikes.
- Souie (★ Action) - If Brine is in Control he can make a full advance towards Rorsh.
- Heavy Warbeast
- Bacon - When this warbeast dies each other beast base to base heals a little.
- Companion: (Rorsh) - This model only comes with Rorsh, is part of their battlegroup, and when Rorsh dies it leaves play.
- Extended Control Range - Double this model's controlling caster's normal control range when determining if this model is within it.
- Pain Response - While this model is damaged it gets free charges and power attacks.
- Retaliatory Strike - Once per turn when an enemy hits this model in melee, it can hit back. Once.
- Pigpen - While near the caster enemies treat open terrain as rough terrain.
- Pig Farm - Cheap animus - Caster gains an extra dice on melee damage rolls vs living models and Snacking. (Snacking - If this model boxes a living model with an attack it may optionally remove it from play and heal d3 damage points.)
Analysis of Rorsh & Brine
Rorsh & Brine in a nutshell
That's mobility. Diversionary Tactics + Extended Control Range + Brine charging - 14" non-linear threat range. And still in Rorsh's control area. Brine can really get places and then trash casters and heavy warbeasts (although not warjacks - Pig Farm doesn't help there).
Combos & Synergies
- Battle Boar Because Primal is awesome on Brine if he's being used as a heavy missile. For that matter Primal is awesome when applied to Gator warbeasts like the Swamp Horror and this is how you do it.
Drawbacks and Downsides
- Pillow fisted against warjacks.
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk II
- Now has access to Primal (and Rage if with a Gator caster).
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenary-Minion models are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of four different ways:
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in a pure Minion army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other faction models
Since this model is a Minion-Mercenary model, we have omitted displaying the indices (because it'd take up half the page to display everything that is in two full factions). Refer the links instead: