Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Rhupert Carvolo is a piper of war. His songs help advancing troops move through rough terrain, make them terrifying warriors, or toughen their spirits against the sorrows of war.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Sword - 0.5" range, P+S 9 melee weapon
- Mercenary - Cygnar and the Protectorate.
- Piper - 1/turn he can use one of the following three abilities on a friendly model or unit. All have RNG 5".
Thoughts on Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord in a nutshell
Rhupert buffs infantry units, handing out Tough, Pathfinder, or Concealment.
Combos & Synergies
He's used extensively over three factions. Too many to list -
- but any models with Prowl get real advantage from Dirge of Mists.
- Models that can't be knocked down can keep on benefiting from Tough time after time.
- if your army lacks pathfinder, and expect an enemy with many rough-terrain capable shots or spells, this guy can help you out.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Does no direct work
- His abilities cannot affect Warjacks.
Tricks & Tips
- Piper is not an action - He can therefore use his tunes at any point during his activation. As a result he can do these before running or addition to attacking (if things are getting desperate).
Notable changes from Mk2
- Almost unchanged since Mk1 other than that running away no longer happens.
- Dirge of Mists changed from a flat DEF buff to Concealment, making it entirely redundant in melee in most instances.
Note to Editors
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenaries are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of three different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other faction models
|Minion - Faction models (Edit)|
Units, Solos, & Battle Engines
|Units||Farrow||Farrow Bone Grinders - Farrow Brigands - Farrow Commandos - Farrow Razorback Crew - Farrow Slaughterhousers|
|Gatorman||Bog Trog Ambushers - Croak Raiders - Gatorman Bokor & Shamblers - Gatorman Posse|
|Unaligned|| Gobber Bellows |
Nyss Hunters - Blythe & Bull - Boomhowlers - Lynus & Edrea
|Solos||Farrow||Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
|Gatorman|| Bog Trog Mist Speaker - Bog Trog Trawler - Croak Hunter - Gatorman Witch Doctor |
Wrong Eye & Snapjaw
|Unaligned||Efaarit Scout - Feralgeist -Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Ogrun Bokur - Gobber Chef - Gobber Raiders - Thrullg - Totem Hunter|
Alten Ashley - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Gudrun the Wanderer - Hutchuck - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Orin - Raluk - Saxon Orrik - Viktor Pendrake
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Minion - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance|