Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
From Battle College
(Redirected from Rhupert)
|Articles you can help complete (Edit)|
"Toot toot, de toot" - Rhupert Carvolo
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Sword - 0.5" range, P+S 9 melee weapon
- Mercenary - Can works as a Cygnar mercenary or Protectorate of Menoth mercenary.
- Piper - Once per turn, at any time, Rhupert can use one of the following abilities on a friendly model/unit.
- Dirge of Mists - Target friendly warrior model/unit within 5". Affected models gain concealment. Models are not affected while out of formation. Lasts for one round.
- Heroic Call - Target friendly warrior model/unit gains Tough for one round. Models are not affected while out of formation.
- March - Target warrior model/unit within 5" gains Pathfinder for one turn.
Thoughts on Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord in a nutshell
Rhupert buffs infantry units, handing out Tough, Pathfinder, or Concealment.
Combos & Synergies
He's used extensively over three factions, which means there are way too many individual combos to list. In general, though:
- but any models with Prowl get real advantage from Dirge of Mists.
- Models that can't be knocked down can keep on benefiting from Tough time after time.
- if your army lacks pathfinder, and expect an enemy with many rough-terrain capable shots or spells, this guy can help you out.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Does no direct work
- His abilities cannot affect Warjacks.
Tricks & Tips
- Piper is not an action - He can therefore use his tunes at any point during his activation. As a result he can do these before running or addition to attacking (if things are getting desperate).
- Released in Warmachine: Escalation (2004)
- Received a limited edition, alternate version through the MiniCrate subscription - "The Plaid Piper of Ord."
- She's a
Scottish, erm, Ordic lass with a kilt, tam o shanter and bag pipes.
- She even has a Pyg in tow to carry her sword.
- She's a
|Cygnar (Edit)||Protectorate of Menoth (Edit)|
Other Mercenary models