Ravyn, Eternal Light
Ravyn stands as a beacon of hope within a sect consumed by an apocalyptic vision of the future. Off the field she possesses a calm and pious wisdom. In battle some believe her to be invincible. She takes no joy in killing, but neither does she shirk from it. When Scyrah is restored, the warcaster plans to embrace peace as readily as she now welcomes war. Ravyn is seen as a fighting embodiment of the righteousness of the Retribution’s holy cause.
|Ravyn, Eternal Light|
Weapons & Attacks
- Hellebore - Ranged Attack, Average Range, Average Damage
- Blade - Melee Attack, Long Range, Average Damage
- Warcaster - This model comes with a bunch of special rules, most notably being really awesome at everything.
- Dual Attack - This model can make both melee and ranged attacks in the same activation. When this model makes its initial melee attacks or a power attack, it can also make its initial ranged attacks. This model can make ranged attacks even while in melee.
- Quick Work - If this model destroys something in melee it can make a free ranged attack.
- Swift Hunter - When you destroy a model with a basic ranged attack you are able to move a short distance immediately after.
- Eliminator - Medium ranged small AOE magic attack that allows the spellcaster to move a short distance for each model destroyed by the attack.
- Locomotion - Spellcaster can spend up to 3 focus when casting. Target warjack in battlegroup can move a short distance for each point spent.
- Snipe - Upkeep spell, target model/unit's ranged weapons gain +4 RNG.
- Veil of Mists - Cost 2, range CTRL upkeep spell. Place a 4" AOE cloud effect anywhere completely within the spellcaster's control range. This AOE does not block friendly Faction models' LOS. While in the AOE, friendly Faction models gain Pathfinder and can move through obstructions and other models if they have enough movement to move completely past them.
- Vortex of Destruction - Cheap upkeep Boost all damage rolls against enemies in melee with the caster.
- Firestorm - Friendly Faction Models get boosted ranged attack rolls and Swift Hunter while in Ravyn's control range. (Swift Hunter - When you destroy a model with a basic ranged attack you are able to move a short distance immediately after.)
Analysis of Ravyn, Eternal Light
Ravyn, Eternal Light in a nutshell
Common army selection
Drawbacks and Downsides
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk II
Retribution of Scyrah Models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|