|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Add fluff blurb
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Exothermic Pulse -RNG:10, POW 12, ROF:1
- Fist(2X)-RNG:0.5, P+S:12
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Battlegroup Controller - This model is not a warcaster but has the following warcaster special rules: Battlegroup Commander, Focus Manipulation, Power Field, and Spellcaster. This model must have at least one warjack in its battlegroup at the start of the game.
- Field Marshal [Dispel] - Warbeasts/warjacks in this model's battlegroup gain Dispel.
- Soul Vessel - This model has a soul as if it were a living model.
- Veteran Leader [Warjack] - While in this model's CMD range, other friendly Warjack models gain +1 to attack rolls.
- Guided Fire - Cost 3
- Battlegroup models in the caster's CTRL range gain boosted ranged attack rolls for one turn.
- Instability Equation - COST:3 RNG:6
- Target friendly warjack stands up if it was knocked down, is no longer stationary, can change facing, and if it was disrupted it is no longer. The warjack gains up to 3 focus points and Unstable. (Unstable - This model might explode at the end of its activation if it spent 2 or more focus. Roll a d6 at the end of the turn, if the result is equal or less than the focus spent, it explodes. The explosion deals a POW 14 blast damage roll to models within 3". This model is removed from play.)
Thoughts on Prospero
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Prospero in a nutshell
Brother to Syvestro, Prospero was once the most powerful warcaster in the service of the Crucible Guard. Dealt a fatal wound in the battle, Prospero was kept from death when his brain was removed and inserted into a robot body. Though he technically lived, the trauma of his transformation and the imperfect relays that give sense to his robotic form greatly reduced Prospero’s warcaster talents.
Prospero is primarily a support model, but his robotic form makes him a resilient combatant.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Other Crucible Guard models
|Warcasters||Aurum Legate Lukas di Morray - Aurum Adeptus Syvestro - Marshal General Baldwin Gearhart & Mr. Clogg - Aurum Lucanum Athanor Locke - Captain Eira Mackay|
|Warcaster attachments||Aurum Legate Alyce Marc - Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Mercenary) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Liberator - Retaliator - Vanguard||Suppresor - Toro - Vindicator||Vulcan|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Infantry - Assault Troopers - Combat Alchemists - Dragon's Breath Rocket - Rocketmen - Shock Troopers - |
Ranking Officer : Doctor Adolpheus Morely
|Solos|| Rocketman Ace - Mechanik - Trancer|
Prospero - Gorman - Hutchuck
|Battle Engines||Railless Interceptor|
|Primae Materia - Magnum Opus|
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.