House Shyeel has brought the power of its formidable myrmidons to the Retribution, fighting machines enhanced by sophisticated arcanika systems. The Phoenix enters battle in a blaze of blue-white flames as liquid fire ignites along its massive thermal blade.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Phoenix
- 3 Other
- 4 Other Retribution models
- 5 Rules Clarifications
Weapons and Attacks
- Halo Cannon - Ranged weapon, Moderate range, Above Average POW, AOE
- Thermal Blade - Melee weapon, Long range, Average P+S.
- Open Fist - Melee weapon, Moderate Range, Below Average P+S
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Arc Node - This model can channel spells cast by its controlling Warcaster.
- Field Dependent - If this model's Generator is crippled, it loses Phoenix Field and can't attack with the Halo Cannon.
- Phoenix Field - This model restores some of its Force Field automatically each round.
- Combustion (★ Attack) - This model causes moderate POW Fire Damage and the Fire Continuous Effect to nearby models and may then buy additional melee attacks.
Thoughts on Phoenix
Comparison to Mk2
- Slightly less expensive compared to it's Mk2 version
- Lost 2 hit boxes
Phoenix in a nutshell
The Phoenix is the epitome of generalist. It can do everything. It has tools for taking down heavy armor, high DEF, it can make Throw power attacks, it has an AOE ranged weapon, has melee and ranged magical attacks, can channel spells, and has very good survivability and speed. One is hard-pressed to find a more versatile tool in the game.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|