Paladin of the Order of the Wall
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Standing solid before the tides of the enemy, the Paladins of the Order of the Wall preserve the last vestiges of a more merciful age.
|Paladin of the Order of the Wall|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Firebrand - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee weapon.
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
- Damage Type: Magical - This weapon can damage incorporeal models.
- Critical Continuous Fire - A model critically hit by this attack is set on fire. A model on fire suffers a POW 12 fire damage roll each turn until the fire expires.
- Stone-and-Mortar Stance - This model can forfeit either its Normal Movement or Combat Action to gain +5 ARM and immunity to knockdown.
Thoughts on Paladin of the Order of the Wall
Paladin of the Order of the Wall in a nutshell
The Paladin of the Order of the Wall is tough
Combos & Synergies
- High Paladin Dartan Vilmon gives them both extra mobility and an extra attack - both of which they desperately need. Do not bring them without Vilmon.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Unless you have Vilmon, they only hit as hard as a battle-driven member of the Knights Exemplar while costing slightly more than two.
- In Stone and Mortar stance they are slooow.
Tricks & Tips
- They hit hard on the charge - or they brawl effectively for a solo. Both are decent.
- Originally released in Warmachine: Prime (2003)
Other Protectorate models
|Warcasters||Ashlynn - Bartolo - Damiano - MacBain - Durgen - Ossrum - Magnus1 - Magnus2|
Requires a 2+ caster game
|Other Controllers||Mini-casters||Gastone Crosse - Rorsh & Brine|
|Marshals||Colbie Sterling - Dirty Meg - Rutger Shaw|
|Warjacks & Warbeasts||The mercenary battlegroup members you can include in a Protectorate army depends entirely on which mercenary 'caster is commanding them. There are too many permutations to list here, please refer to one of the model entries above for full details of what it can take.|
|Mercenary Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Horgenhold Artillery - Horgenhold Forge Guard - Ogrun Assault Corps - Press Gangers - Sea Dog Deck Gun - Sea Dog Pirates - Steelhead Halberdiers - Steelhead Cavalry - Steelhead Riflemen - Thorn Gun Mages|
Captain Sam & the Devildogs - Croe's Cutthroats - Blythe & Bull - Herne & Jonne - Aiyana & Holt
|Solos||Alten Ashley - Anastasia - Bradigan - Grogspar - Colbie Sterling - Dirty Meg - Doc Killingsworth - Eiryss1 - Eiryss2 - Hawk - Gastone - Gorman - Bailoch - Rockbottom - Dougal - Orin - Rhupert - Rorsh & Brine - Rutger - Saxon - Sergeant Nicolas - Stannis - Taryn|
|Warcaster attachments||Madelyn Corbeau|
| * The "Damage Type: Magical" is not inherited by "secondary" damage from a weapon. That is, stuff like arcs (Electro Leap) or hazards (Scather). (Infernal Ruling)