Commissioned for Garryth, Blade of Retribution, Moros is a quick and agile myrmidon that strikes using its dual curved blades with the deadliness of an assassin. Its unique power field renders Moros invisible to the naked eye and can be manipulated to lash out and stun potential victims. For many of the Retribution’s enemies, the low hum of Moros’ energy field is the last sound ever heard.
Weapons and Attacks
- Death's Shadow - Short ranged weapon, average POW.
- Blade x2 - Melee weapon, short reach, average P+S.
- Paralysis - A living model hit by this weapon suffers a massive DEF debuff and can't run, charge, slam, or trample.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Stealth - Ranged and magic attacks targeting this model from a point of origin greater than 5˝ away automatically miss. This model is not an intervening model when determining line of sight from a model more than 5˝ away.
- Field Dependent - If this model's Generator is crippled, it loses Fleet, Stealth, and cannot attack with Death Shadow.
- Fleet - This model can spend focus to increase its normal movement during its activation.
- Bond: (Garryth) - While in Garryth's battlegroup, this model gains Acrobatics (Acrobatics - This model can advance through other models if it has enough movement to move completely past their bases. This model ignores intervening models when declaring its charge target.)
Thoughts on Moros
Comparison to Mk2
- Slightly less expensive compared to it's Mk2 version
- Gained bond
- Gained Fleet and Pathfinder
- Melee weapons lost Grievous Wounds
- Lost Duelist but gained DEF to compensate
Moros in a nutshell
Moros adds another ranged defense fixer to the Retribution myrmidon lineup that works on living models that can't be knocked down. With Garryth Moros becomes an assassin that is difficult to deny a charge to.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
- Paralysis is a great tool in both melee and out with Moros. Charge or walk him into something that has high def. or things that he can't take out alone with paralysis on his blades now you can drop anythings def. enough to effectively shoot at it with anything while he is going toe to toe with it.
- Make some space. With Moros's bond leave some space between your troops so he can jump over them and start hacking away at those too unawares of his stealthy prowess.
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|