The harsh winters of Khador have given rise to many wild beasts but none may be as deadly as the Manhunter, whose blinding ferocity helps claims as many victims as the terrible Khadoran winter.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Axe (x2) - 0.5" reach, P+S 11 melee weapon.
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Stealth - Ranged and magic attacks targeting this model from a point of origin greater than 5˝ away automatically miss. This model is not an intervening model when determining line of sight from a model more than 5˝ away.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
Thoughts on Manhunter
Note to Editors
Comparison to Mk2
They have tough now. When you think about it, they should've had this in the first place. Other than this, Manhunters are essentially the same
Manhunter in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Originally released in Warmachine: Prime (2003)
Other faction models