Man-o-War Suppression Tanker
|Articles you can help complete (Edit)|
Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|Man-o-War Suppression Tanker|
|ARM||17 / 21 (★)|
|(★) 21 when you include the double shield bonus|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Volley Gun (×2) - 10" range, ROF D3, POW 12 guns
- Full Blast - This weapon becomes RNG SP 8 and POW 14 for this attack(★ Attack)
- Covering Fire (★ Action) - Place a wall template anywhere completely within this weapon's RNG and this model's LOS, ignoring intervening models. A model entering or ending its activation in a template suffers a damage roll with POW equal to the POW of this weapon. The template remains in play for one round. If this model is destroyed or removed from play, immediately remove the template from play.
- Volley Fire - This weapon’s attack rolls against warrior models are boosted
- Shield (×2) - 0.5" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Shield - This 'weapon' is a shield that provides a cumulative +2 ARM bonus. The bonus doesn't apply if the weapon is crippled or if the damage originates in your back arc.
- Bulldoze - When this model is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2" directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when this model makes a trample power attack.
- Repairable - This model can be repaired as if it were a construct.
Thoughts on Man-o-War Suppression Tanker
Man-o-War Suppression Tanker in a nutshell
Man-O-War tankers are walking weapons platforms that unleash hell upon the enemy. Incredibly durable with ARM 17 + 2 Shields and 10 damage boxes each. The Suppression Tanker in particular is specialized to eliminate light infantry from the path of other models, and to also protect Man-O-War units from getting jammed thanks to its covering fire ability.
He is kind of Khador's take on the Cyclone.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Likely to be changed further during CID, don't get too attached to it as it is.
Tricks & Tips
Rules first released in 2018 MOW CID.
Other Khador models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.