Man-o-War Strike Tanker
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Man-O-War tankers are a response to the more impressive armaments and engines of war that Khador now finds set against it. Tankers support their smaller companions in battle, girding them with massive armored shields and laying down heavy supporting fire. Strike tankers are armed with slug cannons, a high caliber, armor-piercing shoulder-mounted weapon. At full power, a slug cannon can breach bunker walls and other fortifications, and its shot is similarly effective against battle engines and colossals.
|Man-o-War Strike Tanker|
|ARM||17 / 21 (★)|
|(★) 21 when you include the double shield bonus|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Slug Cannon - 12" range, POW 8 gun
- Armor-Piercing - When calculating damage from this weapon, halve the base ARM stat of models hit.
- Grievous Wounds - A model hit by this weapon loses tough and cannot have damage removed from it for one round.
- Siege Weapon - This weapon gains an additional die to its damage rolls against huge-based models.
- Bash (x2) - 0.5" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Shield - This 'weapon' is a shield that provides a cumulative +2 ARM bonus. The bonus doesn't apply if the weapon is crippled or if the damage originates in your back arc.
- Bulldoze - When this model is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2" directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when this model makes a trample power attack.
- Repairable - This model can be repaired as if it were a construct.
- Dual Attack - This model can make both melee and ranged attacks in the same activation. When this model makes its initial melee attacks or a power attack, it can also make its initial ranged attacks. This model can make ranged attacks even while in melee.
Thoughts on Man-o-War Strike Tanker
Man-o-War Strike Tanker in a nutshell
Man-O-War tankers are walking weapons platforms that unleash hell upon the enemy. Incredibly durable with ARM 17 + 2 Shields and 10 damage boxes each. The Strike Tanker punches holes in harder targets. This model acts as a backup to hard hitting models such as Demo Corps and warjacks, helping to deal some hefty damage and also prevent healing from wounded foes.
He is kind of Khador's take on the Hunter.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Rules first released in Armored Korps CID (2018.02).
Other Khador models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.