Man-o-War Strike Tanker
|Articles you can help complete (Edit)|
Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|Man-o-War Strike Tanker|
|ARM||17 / 21 (★)|
|(★) 21 when you include the double shield bonus|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Slug Cannon - 12" range, POW 8 gun
- Armor-Piercing - When calculating damage from this weapon, halve the base ARM stat of models hit.
- Grievous Wounds - A model hit by this weapon loses tough and cannot have damage removed from it for one round.
- Siege Weapon - This weapon gains an additional die to its damage rolls against huge-based models.
- Bash (x2) - 0.5" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Shield - This 'weapon' is a shield that provides a cumulative +2 ARM bonus. The bonus doesn't apply if the weapon is crippled or if the damage originates in your back arc.
- Bulldoze - When this model is B2B with an enemy model during its Normal Movement, it can push that model up to 2" directly away from it. A model can be pushed by Bulldoze only once per activation. Bulldoze has no effect when this model makes a trample power attack.
- Repairable - This model can be repaired as if it were a construct.
Thoughts on Man-o-War Strike Tanker
Man-o-War Strike Tanker in a nutshell
Man-O-War tankers are walking weapons platforms that unleash hell upon the enemy. Incredibly durable with ARM 17 + 2 Shields and 10 damage boxes each. The Strike Tanker punches holes in harder targets. This model acts as a backup to hard hitting models such as Demo Corps and warjacks, helping to deal some hefty damage and also prevent healing from wounded foes.
He is kind of Khador's take on the Hunter.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Rules first released in Armored Korps CID (2018.02).
Other Khador models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.