Man-o-War Demolition Corps
Armed with long-hafted ice mauls that can shatter flesh, bone, and steel like glass, the Man-O-War Demolition Corps can deliver destruction to the enemy with devastating ease. Fearless in their heavy steam-powered armor, the Demolition Corps all but ignore incoming fire as they reduce enemy soldiers, warjacks, and fortifications to shards of icy shrapnel with each swing of their mighty, freezing hammers.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Man-o-War Demolition Corps
- 3 Other
|Man-o-War Demolition Corps|
|Cost||9/15||3.0 points per model|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Weapons and Attacks
- Ice Maul - 2" reach, P+S 16 melee weapon.
- Repairable - This model can be repaired as if it were a construct.
Thoughts on Man-o-War Demolition Corps
Comparison to Mk2
- They are now Repairable by default.
- Lost Back Swing & Ice Breaker. Gained Crit Freeze in return.
Man-o-War Demolition Corps in a nutshell
A tough, slow, infantry unit that hits like a ton of bricks.
Unlike the other two Man-0-War units, these guys are focused purely on melee and are rewarded by hitting incredibly hard (for infantry).
Combos & Synergies
- They could really use some speed.
- Anything that increases their damage and toughness helps.
- Battle Mechaniks help keep them alive.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- They are SLOOOOOOOOOW.
- Many enemies will want to make sure the scary dudes in armor with big hammers are dead before they can use their hammers!
- They may have awesome hammers, but they aren't weapon masters!
- Very bare in terms of abilities. Compared to Man O War Shock Troopers, these guys are practically naked. Shocktroopers might be better for an all rounder.
Tricks & Tips
- These guys are the hammer to the Shocktrooper Anvil.
Originally released in Warmachine: Superiority (2006)
- None yet
Other faction models