Man-o-War Assault Chariot
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|Man-o-War Assault Chariot|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Barrage Gun - 10" range, ROF D3+1, AOE4 POW 12 weapon
- High-Explosive - Blast damage caused by this is POW 10.
- Mount - 0,5" reach, POW 15 mount attack
- Battle Engine - All Battle Engines share the same special rules. Most notably being huge, having two fields of fire, and being immune to knock down, stationary, etc.
- Cavalry - All Cavalry come with a stack of standard special rules, most notably Impact Attacks and auto-boosted charge attacks.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Dual Attack - This model can make both melee and ranged attacks in the same activation. When this model makes its initial melee attacks or a power attack, it can also make its initial ranged attacks. This model can make ranged attacks even while in melee.
- Line Breaker - This model gets an extra die on impact attack rolls.
- Repairable - This model can be repaired as if it were a construct.
- Reposition [3"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3", then its activation ends.
Thoughts on Man-o-War Assault Chariot
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Man-o-War Assault Chariot in a nutshell
Less armoured than the Winter Guard Gun Carriage, this chariot is for mulching light infantry with powerful blasts.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
- Rules first published in the 2018 MoW CID
Other Khador models