This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Heavy Rifle - 12" range, POW 14 gun
- Bite - 0.5" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Minion - Works as a Circle Orboros minion, Skorne minion, and as a Trollblood minion
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Amphibious - This model treats shallow water as open terrain while advancing. While completely in shallow water, this model gains concealment and does not block line of sight.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Template:Cover Tracks - If he kills something with his gun, he can use his Trapper ability
- Template:Head Shot - If he kills something with his gun, the target cannot make a Tough roll and is RFPd.
- Trapper [4"] (★ Action) - Place a 4" AOE B2B with this model. The AOE lasts for one round. Living/undead models entering or ending activation inside suffer a POW 10 damage roll and knockdown, unless they have flight.
- Reposition [3"] - At the end of an activation in which it did not run or fail a charge, this model can advance up to 3", then its activation ends.
Thoughts on Longchops
Longchops in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Released in the Blindwater CID (2017.09)
|Circle Orboros (Edit)||Trollbloods (Edit)|