Lieutenant Gwen Keller
|Lieutenant Gwen Keller|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Storm Grenade - 6" Range, 3" AOE, POW 13 gun
- Damage Type: Electricity - This weapon does electricity damage.
- Attack Type - When you make an attack with this weapon you must choose one of the following types:
- Galvanic Blast Field - If this attack directly hits, the AOE stays in play as a hazard that does POW 10 electrical damage to models walking around in it.
- Kinetic Grip - This weapon/attack causes a -2 SPD penalty when it hits an enemy.
- Voltaic Vortex - If this attack directly hits, you get to push models 2" closer to the target before rolling any damage.
Glaive Bolt - 4" range, POW 12 gun
Storm Glaive - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee weapon
- Immunity: Electricity - This model is not damaged by electric weapons, and is ignored when determining lightning arcs.
- Force Barrier - This model gains +2 DEF vs ranged attacks and is immune to blast damage.
- Quick Work - When this model destroys one or more enemies with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately afterwards it can make a free basic ranged attack.
Thoughts on Lieutenant Gwen Keller
Lieutenant Gwen Keller in a nutshell
Gwen Keller is a character Stormsmith Grenadier who also carries a Storm Glaive off the Stormblade Infantry but doesn't get it powered up by the Storm Rod. She can upset jacks and beasts - and on a good day utterly mangle infantry.
Combos & Synergies
Other Storm Knights. And things that go with them.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Her ranged impact is just that of one of the Stormsmith Grenadiers although she has the Storm Glaive, and costs less than two of them
Tricks & Tips
- Watch for opportunities for Quick Work - she can make a massive mess using it.
Released for Company of Iron (2017.07)
Other Cygnar models