Lieutenant Gwen Keller
|This server will go offline in September 2018. Please migrate to our new server, Warmachine University|
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
|Lieutenant Gwen Keller|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Storm Grenade - 6" Range, 3" AOE, POW 13 gun
- Damage Type: Electricity - This weapon does electricity damage.
- Attack Type - Each time this weapon is used to make an attack, choose one of the following special rules:
- Galvanic Blast Field - If this attack directly hits, the AOE stays in play as a hazard that does POW 10 electrical damage to models walking around in it.
- Kinetic Grip - This weapon/attack causes a -2 SPD penalty when it hits an enemy.
- Voltaic Vortex - If this attack directly hits, you get to push models 2" closer to the target before rolling any damage.
Glaive Bolt - 4" range, POW 12 gun
Storm Glaive - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee weapon
- Immunity: Electricity - This model does not suffer electrical damage, and is ignored when determining lightning arcs.
- Force Barrier - This model gains +2 DEF vs ranged attacks and is immune to blast damage.
- Quick Work - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after that attack is resolved this model can make one basic ranged attack.
Thoughts on Lieutenant Gwen Keller
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Lieutenant Gwen Keller in a nutshell
Gwen Keller is a character Stormsmith Grenadier who also carries a Storm Glaive off the Stormblade Infantry but doesn't get it powered up by the Storm Rod. She can upset jacks and beasts - and on a good day utterly mangle infantry.
Combos & Synergies
Other Storm Knights. And things that go with them.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Her ranged impact is just that of one of the Stormsmith Grenadiers although she has the Storm Glaive, and costs less than two of them
Tricks & Tips
- Watch for opportunities for Quick Work - she can make a massive mess using it.
Released for Company of Iron (2017.07)
Other Cygnar models