Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers
This model's rules are currently under development
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers
- 3 Other
|Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Unarmed - This model has no melee weapons, which means a host of options are not available to it.
- Minion - Works as a Circle Orboros minion, Legion of Everblight Minion, Skorne minion, and as a Trollblood minion
- Amphibious - This model treats shallow water as open terrain while advancing. While completely in shallow water, this model gains concealment and does not block line of sight.
- Immunity: Corrosion - This model does not suffer corrosion damage, nor the continuous corrosion effect.
- Template:Share the Load - can cast two spells per turn
- Magic Ability [ 7 ] - This model can use its Combat Action to cast spells. Offensive spells are a (★ Attack) and friendly spells are a (★ Action).
- Enliven (★ Action) - Target friendly Faction warjack in CMD range. The next time it suffers damage, afterwards it may make a full advance.
- Heal [d3] (★ Action) - Remove d3 damage from a living Faction model in B2B.
- Venom (★ Attack) - POW10, 8" spray. Deals Corrosion Damage and inflicts Continuous Corrosion.
- Template:Mud Foot - model/unit hit loses pathfinder and treats open terrain as rough terrain.
Thoughts on Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers
Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Released in the Blindwater CID (2017.09)
|Circle Orboros (Edit)|| Legion of Everblight (Edit)
|Skorne (Edit)||Trollbloods (Edit)|