Kovnik Andrei Malakov
A rising star in the Khadoran Military, Kovnik Andrei Malakov pushes the warjacks under his control to crush those who dare oppose him. His desire to succeed regardless of the consequences sometimes demands a high cost from his men and machines, but to Malakov, such is the price of victory.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Kovnik Andrei Malakov
- 3 Other
|Kovnik Andrei Malakov|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Hand Cannon - 12" range, POW 12 gun.
- Mechanika Blade - 0.5" reach, P+S 11 melee weapon.
- Battlegroup Controller - This model is like a mini-warcaster. It has a FOCUS stat, can buy/boost attacks, cast spells, and control warjacks. It must have at least one warjack in its battlegroup.
- Sucker! - If this model is hit with a ranged attack, it must redirect the shot to a nearby friendly warrior.
- Razor Wind - Cost 2, 10" range, POW 12.
- This spell has no special effects.
- Redline - COST 2, Range 6", Upkeep. This spell has 3 effects on the target warjack in the caster's battlegroup:
- It gains +2 STR and SPD.
- It can run, charge, slam, or trample without spending focus.
- It suffers d3 damage point at the end of each activation.
Thoughts on Kovnik Andrei Malakov
Note to Editors
Comparison to Mk2
Kovnik Andrei Malakov in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
- Malakov is one of the journeyman warcasters released as part of the WARMACHINE: Tactics videogame Kickstarter (2014)
- His rules were later published in Warmachine: Vengeance expansion (2014)
- None yet
Other faction models