Kommandant Atanas Arconovich & Standard
|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Atanas Arcanovich participated in the capture of Northguard and subsequent occupation of the Thornwood Forest. He was one of the few officers who resolutely held his position against the southerners, refusing to give ground. In recognition for his bravery, Arcanovich received the Star of the Motherland and was promoted to the rank of kommandant and given a special assignment to assist in restructuring the Man-O-War corps into a dedicated division. Arcanovich abides by the principle that a kommandant must lead his soldiers from the front line, to provide an example of patriotic duty and to inspire them to acts of greatness.
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Kommandant Atanas Arconovich & Standard
- 3 Other
|Kommandant Atanas Arconovich & Standard|
- Hand Cannon - 12" range, POW 12 gun
- Great Sword - 2" reach, P+S 15 melee weapon.
- Standard Bearer
- Gladius - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee weapon.
- Officer - This model is the unit commander even if the unit has a Leader model.
- Battle Plan - Once per activation, at any time, this model can issue one of the battle plans listed below:
- Heroic Call - Target friendly warrior model/unit gains Tough for one round. Models are not affected while out of formation.
- Relentless Tide - Target friendly Man-O-War model/unit. If the model/unit is in range, it gains Relentless Charge for one turn. (While advancing as part of a charge, a model with Relentless Charge gains Pathfinder)
- Unstoppable Fury - Target friendly Man-O-War model/unit. If the model/unit is in range, it gains Retaliatory Strike. Unstoppable Fury lasts for one round. (If a model with Retaliatory Strike is hit by a melee attack made by an enemy model during your opponent’s turn, after that attack is resolved the model with Retaliatory Strike can immediately make one basic melee attack against that model. A model can make one Retaliatory Strike per turn).
- Repairable - This model can be repaired as if it were a construct.
- Tactician [Man-O-War] - While in this model's CMD range, friendly Man-O-War models can ignore other friendly Man-O-War models when determining LOS. Friendly Man-O-War models can advance through other friendly Man-O-War models in this model's CMD range if they have enough movement to move completely past them.
- Standard Bearer
Thoughts on Kommandant Atanas Arconovich & Standard
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Kommandant Atanas Arconovich & Standard in a nutshell
Similar to the Skorne Tyrant Commander & Standard, this two-model unit provides great utility for any Armored Corps force, and backs it up with a serious punch. Each of the three battle plans available provide excellent flexibility to the Man-O-War, and especially units such as the Demo Corps with their new CA. Giving a unit with Vengeance the Retaliatory Strike ability is incredibly strong, as it is on shield walled Shock Troops.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Lots of overlap with Irusk2, who already is one of the best casters for MoW.
Tricks & Tips
- Originally released in the Armored Korps CID (2018.02)
Other Khador models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.