Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Weapons and Attacks
- Rune Axe - 1" reach, P+S 10 melee weapon.
- Immunity: Cold - This model does not suffer cold damage.
- Leadership (Greylord) - Greylord in this model's CMD range gain Battle Wizard (as below).
- Battle Wizard - Once per turn during its activation, when this model destroys one or more living enemy models with a melee attack, it can use one of its Magic Abilities for free afterwards.
- Magic Ability [ 8 ] - This model can use its Combat Action to cast spells. Offensive spells are a (★ Attack) and friendly spells are a (★ Action).
- Frostbite (★ Attack) - 8" Spray, POW 12 Cold Damage (as well as Magical Damage).
- Ice Cage (★ Attack) - 10" range, POW 10 attack.
Each time a target without Cold Immunity is hit by this spell it suffers a cumulative -2 DEF penalty for one turn and, if hit three times in one turn, it is made stationary for one round.
- Wind Ravager (★ Action) - While in this model's CMD range enemy models cannot make ranged attacks. Wind Ravager lasts for one round.
Thoughts on Koldun Lord
Comparison to Mk2
He lost Jack Marshal and Empower, and gained Wind Ravager instead. Also, his Leadership went from just Greylord Ternions to all Greylords. Overall he became less warjack-support and more combat orientated.
Koldun Lord in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Battle Wizard doesn't work on Greylord warcasters because it only gives you a free Magic Ability spell.
Tricks & Tips
Originally released in Warmachine: Legends (2008)
- None yet
Other faction models