Developed to support Khador’s renowned 5th Border Legion, the Kodiak is a rugged, all-terrain war machine built to fight in close quarters and dense forests. The Kodiak is instilled with a mechanikal instinct for pugilism and metal-wrenching violence, and nothing can withstand its steam-driven assaults. The mighty Grolar shares the Kodiak’s boiler and chassis but uses that strength and speed to deliver crushing blows with its piston hammer before finishing with a withering hail of auto cannon shells.
Weapons and Attacks
- Armored Fist x2 - Average range, above average P+S melee weapon.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Heavy Boiler - This model gains a small bonus to its movement when running.
- Vent Steam - Once per activation this model can drop a medium sized AoE cloud directly over itself dealing an average POW damage roll to nearby living/undead models.
Thoughts on Kodiak
Comparison to Mk2
Kodiak in a nutshell
- The premier double fist Khador jack with excellent (for a heavy) mobility.
Combos & Synergies
- Gotta go fast! (movement buffs are great)
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Doesn't have a range game, for obvious reasons.
Tricks & Tips
- Look at the silly people who think they can hide behind trees! No one hides from the Kodiak!
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other faction models