|Crucible Guard CID is now live (Edit)||
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Silence - 14" range, POW 10 gun
- Sword - 0.5" reach, P+S 8 melee weapon.
- Mercenary - will work as a Khador mercenary or Protectorate of Menoth mercenary.
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Dual Shot - This model can make an additional ranged attack if it aims.
- Marksman - When damaging a warjack/warbeast with a ranged attack, the attacker chooses which column/branch takes the damage.
- Prowl - While concealed this model has stealth.
Thoughts on Kell Bailoch
Kell Bailoch in a nutshell
Kell Bailoch is one of the best ranged solos in the game. His preference is to sit in a forest 10-14" back from the middle of the board and shoot twice at RAT 10. If he gets to do this, he can take out a warjack's cortex in 2 turns, kill a Cavalry or multi-wound infantry model, pop two basic infantry or some combination of the two. He also negates Tough and counters high ARM infantry. At worst, he puts 6 damage on a colossal or a battle engine, which adds up. His gun is also magical, which gets around a lot of problems.
Combos & Synergies
He needs no support, except perhaps stealth removal. Reinholdt and the Seige Crawler can assist.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Anything that shuts down shooting shuts him down.
- Does not himself ignore stealth
- His point cost tacitly restricts him to themes that allow him as a free solo
Tricks & Tips
- Most solos are stopped by a double tap.
- With two shots you can take out an arc node - shoot columns 3 and 4 and almost any arc node will stop being an arc node.
Released in Warmachine: Superiority (2006)
| Khador (Edit)
||Protectorate of Menoth (Edit)|
Other Mercenary models
| * The "Damage Type: Magical" is not inherited by "secondary" damage from a weapon. That is, stuff like arcs (Electro Leap) or hazards (Scather). (Infernal Ruling)