- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Kell Bailoch
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Silence - 14" range, POW 10 gun
- Sword - 0,5" range, P+S 8 melee weapon.
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Mercenary - will work for Khador and the Protectorate of Menoth.
- Dual Shot - This model can make an additional ranged attack if it aims.
- Marksman - When damaging a warjack/warbeast with a ranged attack, the attacker chooses which column/branch takes the damage.
- Prowl - While concealed this model has stealth.
Thoughts on Kell Bailoch
Kell Bailoch in a nutshell
Kell Bailoch is an excellent sniper. This makes him a powerful and effective problem solver - if you shoot something it stops being a problem. He's accurate, hard-ish hitting, and does his job reliably.
Combos & Synergies
He needs no support
Drawbacks & Downsides
Anything that shuts down shooting shuts him down.
Tricks & Tips
- Most solos are stopped by a double tap.
- With two shots you can take out an arc node - shoot columns 3 and 4 and almost any arc node will stop being an arc node.
Notable changed from Mk2
- Sniper was upgraded to Deadly Shot, gained Marksman, and he became slightly more expensive.
- Lost RoF 2, replaced with Dual Shot
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenaries are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of three different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other Mercenary models