Kaelyssa, Night's Whisper
Kaelyssa is the foremost strike force commander of the Retribution’s mage hunters. Her sergeants claim she can hear the heartbeats of the enemy and taste their movements on the wind. Those wizards caught in her sights are left defenseless as their own magic is negated or turned against them. To Kaelyssa her calling is a dangerous but thrilling endeavor, and with every mission she extends the depths of her formidable talents.
|Kaelyssa, Night's Whisper|
Weapons & Attacks
- Runebolt Cannon - Good Range, Average Damage.
- Attack Type - When you make an attack with this weapon you must choose one of the following types:
- Damage Type: Magical - This weapon can damage incorporeal models.
- Reload - This model can purchase additional ranged attacks.
- Vengeance - Short Range Melee, Good Damage.
- Warcaster - This model comes with a bunch of special rules, most notably being really awesome at everything.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- True Sight - This model ignores clouds for LOS, and ignores Stealth always.
- Backlash - Deals damage to the controller of target enemy warjack whenever that warjack is damaged.
- Banishing Ward - Upkeep spell which prevents the enemy casting spells on the target model/unit. Also, when you first cast it any upkeep spells and animi on the target immediately expire.
- Blur - Target friendly Faction model or unit gains a good DEF bonus against ranged and magic attacks.
- Phantom Hunter - A model in the caster's battlegroup can ignore concealment, cover, stealth, & LOS when making charges and attacks.
- Refuge - Upkeep spell that lets a friendly Faction model get a free move at the end of their activation, if they hit an enemy during that activation. This move ignores free strikes.
- The Vanishing - Friendly Faction models in control range gain stealth and can't be charged or slammed.
Analysis of Kaelyssa, Night's Whisper
Kaelyssa, Night's Whisper in a nutshell
Common army selection
Drawbacks and Downsides
Tricks and Tactics
Changes from Mk II
- Increase to Command
- Lost Witch Hound ability
- Runebolt Cannon lost RoF 3 but Gained Reload
- Runebolt Cannon gained Attack type with options: Dispel, Energy Siphon, & Mechanikal Seizure
- Vengeance Lost the ability of Energy Siphon
- Lost spells: Arcantrik Bot, Arcane Reckoning, & Rift
- Gained spells: Blur, & Refuge
- Banishing Ward now includes animi
- Phantom Hunter now also ignores stealth
Retribution of Scyrah Models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|