Khador’s mechaniks build their warjacks to last. The Juggernaut is a hulking mass of plated armor wielding an ice axe that can encase its target in a layer of crippling ice. This sturdy chassis has given rise to other staples like the Destroyer, whose whistling shells arcing overhead portend explosive obliteration. The Marauder was also built on this frame and uses its piston-driven battering rams to deliver pulverizing impacts that can hurl enemy warjacks away with effortless ease. Another is the Decimator, engineered to annihilate well-armored targets with powerful direct fire. This ’jack’s wide-bored cannon smashes its victims to the ground before it closes to tear them apart with its whirling rip saw.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
Weapons and Attacks
- Open Fist - 1" reach, P+S 15 melee weapon.
- Ice Axe - 1" reach, P+S 19 melee weapon.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
Thoughts on Juggernaut
Comparison to Mk2
Juggernaut gained a point of MAT, allowing them to hit DEF14 on average. They also got relatively cheaper.
Juggernaut in a nutshell
Juggernauts are slow monsters that hit things hard. What ever the Juggernaut hits shouldn't bother getting up. They are quite cheap for what you get, but are more expensive then (aka "than") the basic Cryx and Protectorate Jacks,
Combos & Synergies
- Anyone who wants a cheap Jack that hits hard. Butcher1 and Butcher3 will like him. He makes a good second target for a spell like Superiority.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Slow, and no native pathfinder either. Trees are not your friend.
Tricks & Tips
- They are cheap and cheerful, so bring them in pairs.
- Then have one slightly behind the other, so if the front one gets charged by something that can actually kill it, they're nicely placed for the 2nd one to take REVENGE.
Released in Warmachine Prime (2003)
Other faction models
|Khador - Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Winter Guard Kommand|