Khador’s mechaniks build their warjacks to last. The Juggernaut is a hulking mass of plated armor wielding an ice axe that can encase its target in a layer of crippling ice. This sturdy chassis has given rise to other staples like the Destroyer, whose whistling shells arcing overhead portend explosive obliteration. The Marauder was also built on this frame and uses its piston-driven battering rams to deliver pulverizing impacts that can hurl enemy warjacks away with effortless ease. Another is the Decimator, engineered to annihilate well-armored targets with powerful direct fire. This ’jack’s wide-bored cannon smashes its victims to the ground before it closes to tear them apart with its whirling rip saw.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Juggernaut
- 3 Other
Weapons and Attacks
- Open Fist - Mid range, average P+S melee weapon.
- Ice Axe - Mid range, very high P+S melee weapon.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
Thoughts on Juggernaut
Comparison to Mk2
Juggernaut gained a point of MAT, allowing them to hit DEF14 on average. They also got relatively cheaper.
Juggernaut in a nutshell
- Juggernauts are slow monsters that hit things hard. What ever the Juggernaut hits shouldn't bother getting up. They are quite cheap for what you get, but are more expensive then (aka "than") the basic Cryx and Protectorate Jacks,
Combos & Synergies
- Anyone who wants a cheap Jack that hits hard. Butcher1 and Butcher3 will like him. He makes a good second target for a spell like Superiority.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Still slow, and no native pathfinder either. Trees are not your friend.
Tricks & Tips
- They are cheap and cheerful, so bring them in pairs.
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other faction models