|Articles you can help complete (Edit)|
Khador’s mechaniks build their warjacks to last. The Juggernaut is a hulking mass of plated armor wielding an ice axe that can encase its target in a layer of crippling ice. This sturdy chassis has given rise to other staples like the Destroyer, Marauder, and Decimator.
Rules subject to change.
This is a existing model, and the information here is the rules it had before the CID cycle.
If you wish to document the CID changes before they're finalised, please do so under the Recent Changes heading only.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Open Fist - 1" reach, P+S 15 melee weapon.
- Ice Axe - 1" reach, P+S 19 melee weapon.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
2018.02 Armored Korps CID
- Points Cost: 13
Thoughts on Juggernaut
Juggernaut in a nutshell
Juggernauts are your no-frills beatsticks, fulfilling the same role, as the Ironclad, the Nomad, the Crusader or the Slayer. They sport the typical Khador jack stat-lines, plus the Ice axe is the strongest, non-colossal melee weapon in the faction. Whatever the Juggernaut hits shouldn't bother getting up. They are quite cheap for what you get, but are more expensive than the basic Cryx and Protectorate Jacks.
Combos & Synergies
- Anyone who wants a cheap Jack that hits hard. Butcher1 and Butcher3 will like him, but nearly, any caster can put a strong melee warjack to good use in the current meta.
- He makes a good second target for a spell like Superiority (Strakhov and Irusk1).
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Slow, and no native pathfinder either. Trees are not your friend.
- Several, in-faction substitutes, who might lack the raw hitting power of the Juggernaut, but come cheaper (Berserker, Marauder, Rager, Mad Dog).
Tricks & Tips
- They are cheap and cheerful, so bring them in pairs. Then, have one slightly behind the other, so if the front one gets charged by something that can actually kill it, they're nicely placed for the 2nd one to take REVENGE.
Released in Warmachine Prime (2003)
Themes for generic warjacks (Edit)
- Armored Korps - (Article) (Category)
- Winter Guard Kommand - (Article) (Category)
- Jaws of the Wolf - (Article) (Category)
- Legion of Steel - (Article) (Category)
- Wolves of Winter (Article) (Category)
Other Khador models