Hyperions tower over the vanguard of Retribution forces, armed with an incomprehensibly powerful starburst weapon capable of annihilating anything in its blast. Originally designed centuries ago to protect Ios from the unspeakable threat of dragons, the power Hyperions wield is so terrible they were banned from Iosan cities and relegated to deployment along its borders. Incissar Vyros, emboldened by victory, has now overridden that order to add these most formidable Iosan constructs ever developed to the Retribution’s arsenal.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Hyperion
- 3 Other
- 4 Other Retribution models
- 5 Rules Clarifications
Weapons and Attacks
- Starburst - Ranged weapon, moderate range, high POW, large AOE.
- Thresher Cannon x2 - Ranged weapon, moderate range, moderate POW, variable ROF.
- Colossal - Colossals are giant warjacks, even bigger and stompier. They all share a stack of standard special rules.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Field Dependent - If this model's Generator is crippled, it loses the ability to attack with its Starburst weapon.
Thoughts on Hyperion
Comparison to Mk2
- Gained a point of STR
- Thresher Cannon Auto Fire rules removed
Hyperion in a nutshell
Hyperion's Starburst cannon is among the strongest ranged attacks in the game. Feared by many, it can remove swaths of small-based infantry at a time with a critical hit. It also offers very strong melee capabilities.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|