Hutchuk, Ogrun Bounty Hunter
Armed with a mace large enough to crush a man in a single stroke and potent alchemical compounds derived from formulas known to only a few, Hutchuck possesses a combination of brute force and adaptability that makes him one of the most sought-after bounty hunters operating within the Iron Kingdoms. Hutchuck offers his services only to those with deep pockets.
|Hutchuk, Ogrun Bounty Hunter|
Weapons and Attacks
- Alchemical Grenades - 8" range, AOE 3, POW 12 gun with various attack types
- Attack Type - When you make an attack with this weapon you must choose one of the following types:
- Mace - 2" range, P+S 14 melee weapon
- Minion - Works for Circle, Skorne, Trollbloods.]
- Mercenary - Works for Cygnar and Khador.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Alchemical Mask - This model ignores gas effects entirely, and clouds for the purposes of LOS and attacks.
- Ambush - This unit may choose not to deploy normally, and instead be deployed completely within 3" of an edge of the board (excluding the back of your opponent's deployment zone) on any turn after the first.
- Take Down - Models killed in melee by this model cannot use Tough and are RFP'd.
- Wild Shot - This model can shoot at the start of its activation - but if it does it can only use its combat action for melee attacks.
Thoughts on Hutchuk, Ogrun Bounty Hunter
Hutchuk, Ogrun Bounty Hunter in a nutshell
Hutchuck prefers to ambush, then lob a grenade and charge if he can. It forces your opponent to be cautious around the board edges.
Combos & Synergies
Brain damage stops spells and animi, Quake must directly hit an enemy model to knock down. Rust Bomb only works on warjacks. Plan ahead.
Drawbacks & Downsides
He's overpriced, easily killed and very situational. Wild Shot means you can't aim if you charge after shooting.
Tricks & Tips
- Wild Shot lets Hutchuck throw a bomb and then charge something - effectively a more versatile assault, though Assault gets the projectile farther down range
Hutchuk appeared briefly in The Malcontents Book One: Into the Storm, by Larry Correia