|For more info on why we're moving to a new server, check out the Brief History section on the new main page, and/or listen to episode 45 of the LOS podcast|
| If you have made an edit within the last month or so, please check the new server and see if it was copied by the autobot. |
You may need to copy-paste your work to the new server manually. Sorry.
Companies of riflemen have joined the Retribution in number and serve as the long-reaching line for the army abroad. They wield heavy rifles capable of delivering punishing firepower against the human armies that so greatly outnumber them. Every rifleman is trained to take careful aim and regard each trigger pull as a prospective kill.
Officer & Standard - [Command Attachment]]
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thought on Houseguard Riflemen
- 3 Other
|Unit Size|| 6/10|
| 1.5 each (excl CA)|
1.6 each (incl CA)
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Everyone except the standard
- Long Rifle - 14" range, POW 10 gun.
- Sword - 0.5" reach, P+S 7 melee weapon
- Standard Bearer
- Unarmed - This model has no weapons.
- Entire unit
- Combined Ranged Attack - This unit can combine their ranged attacks to get a cumulative +1 bonus on accuracy and damage for each model involved.
- Practiced Maneuvers - Each model in this unit can ignore other models in this unit when determining LOS and can advance through them if it has enough movement to move completely past them.
- Officer only
- The officer has +1 MAT & RAT
- Officer - This model is the unit commander even if the unit has a Leader model.
- Granted: War Tempered - While this model is still alive and in formation all of the unit gains War Tempered. (War-Tempered - Models with War-Tempered can make CRA vs targets in melee. If the attack misses and is randomised vs a new model, participants that would auto-miss the new model do not contribute to the CRA bonus but still forfeit their attacks.)
- Whites of Their Eyes (Minifeat) - Once per game the unit gains Trained Fire. (Trained Fire - Gain an additional die on ranged attack rolls against targets at close range.)
- Standard only
- You may add a Soulless Escort (WA) to this unit.
Thought on Houseguard Riflemen
Houseguard Riflemen in a nutshell
Houseguard Riflemen, along with the Winter Guard Rifle Corps and the Long Gunners have the longest range in the game among the ranged infantry units. Beside having access to Practiced Manoeuvrers, Khador has weapon attachments to boost the damage output, Cygnar's soldiers sport Dual Fire and some extra mobility with Flawless Manoeuvrers, and Retribution has ways to engage targets in melee. They have superior stats to their competitors, but average troops still don't sweat much about hitting and killing them.
Thoughts on adding the CA and/or WA
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks and Downsides
Tricks and Tips
Originally released in Forces of Warmachine: Retribution of Scyrah (Novermber 2009)
Other Retribution models
|Retribution Mercenary Models/Units|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt - Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Eilish Garrity - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|
Note to Editors