Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
Weapons and Attacks
- Tractor Beam - Ranged weapon, moderate range, no damage, high ROF.
- Force Grip - Instead of dealing damage you can push a hit model a short distance in any direction.
- Inferno Fist x2 - Melee weapon, long reach, very high P+S.
- Colossal - Colossals are giant warjacks, even bigger and stompier. They all share a stack of standard special rules.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Field Dependent - If this model's Generator is crippled, it loses Force Barrier, Force Gate, and can't attack with the Tractor Beam.
- Dual Attack - This model can make both melee and ranged attacks in the same activation. When this model makes its initial melee attacks or a power attack, it can also make its initial ranged attacks. This model can make ranged attacks even while in melee.
- Force Barrier - This model gains bonus DEF vs ranged attacks and is immune to blast damage.
- Force Gate - This model can spend focus points to gain the following special rules:
- Broadcast Power - Friendly faction warjacks can gain extra free focus if they start close to this model.
- Distortion Field - This model gains extra DEF and Poltergeist. (Poltergeist - When an attack misses this model you may push the enemy away a short random distance.)
- Repulsor Field - Models that hit this model with melee attacks are pushed away.
Thoughts on Helios
Comparison to Mk2
Helios in a nutshell
Helios is a defensive support colossal capable of achieving high DEF vs ranged and high survivability. The Tractor Beam is unique among Retribution myrmidons in that it is the only non-magical weapon, and it does no damage. Helios can hold its own in melee with very high P+S fists and the ability to set fire to many things.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|