- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Bosun Grogspar
- 3 Other
| Grogspar1 |
Weapons and Attacks
- Harpoon Gun - 10" range, AOE 3, POW 12 gun
- Giant Hook 0,5" range, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Mercenary - will work for Cygnar, Cryx, Khador, and the Protectorate
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- No Sleeping on the Job [[[Sea Dog]]] - This model and Sea Dog models within its command range are immune to knockdown.
Thoughts on Bosun Grogspar
Bosun Grogspar in a nutshell
Grogspar's key ability is No Sleeping on the Job for his Sea Dogs. This is of course important for the Tough ones who get to stay on their feet and tough until you take Grogspar out.
Combos and Synergies
He buffs Sea Dogs
- Press Gangers are already tough so are perfect for him.
- Sea Dog Pirates, The Devil's Shadow Mutineers, or even a Swamp Gobber River Raider or three can be made tough and like no knockdown in general.
- Bloody Bradigan is a tough sea dog solo.
- Doc Killingsworth makes the no knockdown tough that much more annoying.
- Lord Rockbottom and Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord can both make Sea Dog Pirates tough to take advantage of No Knockdown.
- Captain Phinneus Shae speeds up all Privateers.
- Drake MacBain likes no knockdown on his invulnerable stuff.
- Gorten Grundback already provides no knockdown, but the threat of throwing him upfield for his feat makes people paranoid.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- He doesn't keep himself standing..
Tricks & Tips
- Bring him in behind some Press Gangers /
Changes from Mk2
- Lost a point of Def
How can I include this model in my army?
Mercenaries are a bit more complicated than regular faction models, they can be taken in one of three different ways.
- This model can be included in a pure Mercenary army.
- This model can be included in the following Faction armies:
- This model can be included in the following theme forces:
Other Mercenary models