The Griffon is a sleek and fast myrmidon, designed for swift flanking maneuvers. Its power field enables the Griffon to become near-weightless for short intervals, allowing for long, loping strides before it strikes home with its powerful halberd. By judicious use of this field the Griffon can negotiate marshy terrain, dense undergrowth or other obstacles.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Griffon
- 3 Other
- 4 Other Retribution models
- 5 Rules Clarifications
Weapons and Attacks
- Shield - Melee weapon, short reach, low P+S
- Shield - This 'weapon' provides an ARM buff against attacks not originating in its back arc. Two shields are cumulative.
- Halberd - Melee weapon, long reach, average P+S
- Powerful Charge - Gain a bonus to hit with charge attacks.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Field Dependent - If this model's Generator is crippled, it loses Pathfinder and Fleet
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Fleet - This model can spend focus to increase its normal movement during its activation.
Thoughts on Griffon
Comparison to Mk2
- This model is unchanged from it's Mk2 version.
Griffon in a nutshell
The Griffon is a relatively inexpensive combat-oriented light warjack. It is able to take a bit of a beating and can act as a highly mobile skirmisher. This warjack can take on most infantry with it's accurate charge and can deal decent damage to light and moderately armored models.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Theme Forces this is a member of
- None yet
Other Retribution models
|Retribution of Scyrah - Faction models (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Rahn1 - Vyros1 - Vyros2 - Elara2 - Garryth1 - Issyria1 - Kaelyssa1 - Ossyan1 - Ravyn1 - Thyron1 - Helynna1|
|Warcaster attachments||Sylys Wyshnalyrr (Retribution) - Madelyn Corbeau (Mercenary)|
|Other Controllers||Elara1 (BGC)|
|Light warjacks|| Aspis - Chimera - Gorgon - Griffon|
|Heavy warjacks|| Banshee - Daemon - Hydra - Manticore - Phoenix - Sphinx|
Discordia - Hypnos - Imperatus
|Colossal||Hyperion - Helios|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Destors - Invictors - Sentinels - Heavy Rifle Team - Swordsmen - Battle Mages - Electromancers - Halberdiers - Riflemen - Infiltrators - Strike Force Stormfall Archers|
Special: Eiryss3 (CA) - Soulless Escort (WA)
|Solos|| Arcanist Mechanik - Destor Thane - Sentinel Scyir - Ghost Sniper - Artificer - Magister - Houseguard Thane - Lys Healer - Assassin - Soulless Voidtracer|
Eirrys1 - Eiryss2 - Elara1 - Issyen - Narn - Nayl
|Battle Engines||Arcantrik Force Generator|
|Retibution of Scyrah - Mercenary/Minion models (Edit)|
|Units||Lady Aiyana & Master Holt|
|Solos||Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Madelyn Corbeau, Ordic Courtesan|